MPFL Operations Manager
Jobs at:Manja Pamodzi Foundation Limited (MPFL)
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: MPFL Operations Manager
Manja Pamodzi Foundation Limited (MPFL) is an expanding recycling company affiliated to Zambian Breweries Plc and ABInBev. In an ever-changing global economy, where caring for the environment is more pronounced than ever before, the MPFL entity offers excellent opportunities for individuals wanting to make an impact in green and circular economies. We aim to give our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to an innovative and impactful company in Zambia. MPFL offers opportunities for employees to learn, develop and grow, whilst offering challenging opportunities for career advancement. OPERATIONS MANAGER
Contract: 2 Years
To manage overall operations and administer business practices within the organization in order to maximize its efficiency. This includes planning, coordinating, strategy implementation and overseeing the daily organization’s internal controls and operational processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Work closely with the Board to set strategic short and long term goals
• Contribute operational information and recommendations to the board’s strategic plans and reviews
• Prepare and complete action plans; implement operations, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
• Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
• Identify and manage corporate and stakeholder partnerships
• Manage warehouse operations including inventory audits, sales and delivery.
• Oversee the supply chain and community collector network management
• Oversee and support finance administration, budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures, Complying with legal regulations
• Assist Human Resources with, top talent, recruitment.
• Promote a company culture that encourages staff productivity and highly engaged staff
• Grade 12 certificate;
• Minimum: Degree in Business Administration / Project Management
Skills and Proficiencies
• MS office
• Honesty & Integrity
• Organization & People Management
• Business Negotiation
• Good Customer Relations
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Able to work with minimum supervision
MPFL is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with the organization’s employment equity plan and talent requirements.
Kindly attach Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested persons should forward their applications, cv and copies of their qualifications to [email protected] , no later than Friday 17th September 2021.