Java Foods is a food processing and consumer goods manufacturer based in Zambia. We provide value for money products that consumers can trust and feel good about. The Company’s products have become a household name in Zambia, priding themselves in being very high-quality products through well-known brands like eeZee Instant Noodles, Supa Cereal and HEPS. Our mission is to manufacture nutritious food products made from locally procured raw materials at an affordable price point.
We manufacture, market and distribute products inspired by local tastes, made by the best raw materials (GMO free) that contribute to our consumer’s well-being. All products are Zambia Bureau of Standards certified.
With the commissioning of our 100,000 packet/8 hours instant noodles plant, we urgently require a Modern Trade Sales Executive to join our busy sales team.
About the Job
Person will report into the Sales and Marketing manager and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Focus on determining and managing key accounts in order to accomplish and advance sales budgets, and maximize opportunities to make sales
- Responsible for achieving certain sales target from direct sales routes through the process of growing and developing existing Customers.
- Searching for open territories for the possibility of convincing customers to grow their businesses with the company’s products.
- Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on a weekly basis to the sales manager.
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Establish a relationship with Customers and provide high standard of customer service continually.
- Work description also involves duties such as liaising with customers and cross-functional teams, monitoring the effectiveness and success of customer satisfaction with the company’s delivery.
- Closely cooperating with other departments involved with your accounts on operation matters such as delivery, on shelf availability, expiry, hygiene & etc.
- Manage complaints and conflicts with clients effectively.
- Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period of time – monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Preparing & Reaching new product/brand distribution forecasts and plans
- Continuously review & improve sales team routing & productivity
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with trade sales management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong accounting management, data analysis, report writing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
- Strong supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
- Must have a drivers license and willing to travel outside of Lusaka
Interested and qualified candidates can send their Cover Letter and CVs before close of business on 21 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]