Mobile Money Handlers - Ndola
Jobs at:Mobicom Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Note: Ndola residents only to apply for this position.
The successful candidates will be responsible for helping clients deposit or withdraw cash, send money to others as well as guide clients on how to register for mobile money services centered at Ndola Yalelo shop.
• Attend to client queries concerning Mobile Money
• Help customers transact via mobile money, (deposits and withdraws) as well as bill payments.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and services offered.
• Sale airtime via direct top up
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• A Zambian with NRC
• Not more than 28 years of age
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Must be honest and possess high levels of confidentiality
• Good communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Previous experience in a mobile money operations or similar field will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
NB : Please send your application and cv as one document. Indicate Name, position applying for and email your details to [email protected]