- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Drive local marketing & communication activities in collaboration with Marketing & Communications Business Area Mining.
- Collect marketing intelligence based on guidance from Business Line Managers and BA Mining Business Development
- Work with Account Management to identify actual customer share of customer spend and define customer relevant marketing actions
- Local execution of product launches
- Develop, define and execute a marketing plan and budget in collaboration with Sales Area Manager and Global Marketing
- Manage promotional activities
- Ensure leads gathered, qualified and distributed via CRM
- Admin of the CRM management system in the Sales Area.
- Manage localization of marketing and technical materials and maintain stock of updated materials
- Ensure consistent branding by enforcing application of brand guideline
- Manage trade shows, customer events including seminars
- Manage local marketing material production in a cost efficient way
- Develop Bi-Weekly Marketing report and Quarterly Marketing report to include invoicing to top 10 customers
- Strong customer service focus, also under pressure.
- Influencer/persuasive ability.
- High level of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills The ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals and targets set for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel.
- Exposure to the Mining, Construction or Engineering industries is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with Sandvik Mining and Construction product range would be beneficial.
- Commercial management experience.
- Strong Sales or Marketing background, particularly in aftermarket support sales.
Diploma/Degree Qualification in Marketing / Business