Marketing Manager – IRC198062
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Marketing
Ends 30 Apr 2021
- To proactively partner with the business to activate business channel priorities – both internally and externally through effective marketing management.
- experience and qualifications
- Degree in Marketing.
- 4 -6 years relevant management experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Provide input into the budget process and operate within budget whilst ensuring effective control of costs to optimise cost efficiencies.
- Develop channel-related content and provide additional product awareness amongst staff through advertising campaigns, implemented within budget and on time.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including customers, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Develop and align marketing plans to segment and channel strategy and execute relevant marketing activities to support implementation.
- Manage SLA’s with internal and external service providers.
- Ensuring a collaborative network across business in order to achieve business objectives and ensure effective marketing campaigns are implemented in the business unit.
- Initiate and manage market research, data mining and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth.
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to all relevant stakeholders throughout the business and broadcast media.
- Develop processes and measures to track effectiveness of communication campaigns.
- Development and maintenance of a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks and innovations in area of specialization.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve team performance, innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: