DIMD ZAMBIA LTD wishes to fill the positions indicated below. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the respective job.
Main Purpose of Job
To manage the marketing / communications / content management/public relations marketing plans in order to capitalize on market opportunities and generate customer demand.
1.2 Key Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Regional and General Manager, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
- Lead Management in promoting a good image of the company to all its stakeholders who include, customers, members of staff, Senior Management and the public/other stakeholders.
- Manage and direct the company internal and external communication through appropriate channels.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies/strategies/guidelines in the area of Communication, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility and Event Management.
- Issue regular press releases on the Company’s programmes and activities.
- Review and edit Press Releases before they are issued.
- Supervise Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes for the company.
- Supervise Corporate Affairs Events for the company.
- Stakeholder engagement with the Government and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop and manage the Communication Plan and Strategy.
- Develop communication processes, Policies and Procedures and ensure implementation
- Promptly and accurately communicate key messages to defined target audiences internally to establish goodwill and understanding between the company and its clients.
- Marketing Ensure alignment to Zambia investor Marketing Strategy and Plans.
- Proactively participate with other members of marketing in the other regions by directing and executing marketing / communications / content management/ public relations strategies and plans in support of business and national objectives
- Adopt a creative, integrated investors marketing approach that builds brand awareness and reputation.
- Direct the development of strategies and plans that provide a steady flow of demand (for example, through business leads) and include effective measurement on the return on marketing programme investments for investors in country
- Develop the brand and national marketing, communications, events, content management and public relations plan and ensure this encompasses the strategies and plans for the country. The jobholder balances the requirements of multiple stakeholders from various parts of the investors business with group priorities.
- Manage and oversee all functions comprising marketing communications associated with investment including advertising, public relations, direct marketing, media placement, sales collateral, press releases, special events, market research, digital marketing and social media, creative production, media planning, internal and external communication, sponsorships and all other marketing related activities and ensure that activities are aligned to overall brand building activities.
- Ensure that the services, products and brand are positioned to effectively meet customer demand, remain competitive and remain within the positioning and business guidelines provided.
- Develop and maintain marketing budgets that are consistent with the financial guidelines provided by the business unit, country and Zambia Marketing.
- Monitor marketing activities and costs of marketing related to the utilization of resources required to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure financial objectives Investors marketing are met by overseeing forecasting requirements; preparing a consolidated annual budget for marketing; analyzing overall variances; and directing corrective actions within the team.
- Ensure marketing reports and communications contain relevant information to be used by the business and is in line with the requirements for Investors Marketing.
- Ensure that marketing evaluation systems are in place as relevant that relate to goals and objectives of the business units and reports progress to the General and Regional Manager.
- Communicate the marketing strategies and plans for the country throughout Marketing and Communication
- Ensure that the correct data is used to analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the country.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing, communications, content management, public relations function
- Recommend marketing communication standards and procedural changes to the General Manager as relevant
- Keeps up to date with relevant regulatory requirements and understands how it impacts on the marketing function
1.3 Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree in marketing Postgraduate Degree in Social Science, Business or Marketing added advantage.
- B2B Marketing.
- Strong familiarity with license related environmental design as it applies to software implementation.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Not less than Six (6) years’ experience in internal or
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
DIMD Zambia Ltd
Shop Number 114
Email: [email protected]
The closing date of receipt of applications is , 30 th July 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
ANY FORM OF LOBBYING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AND ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]