Marketing and Social Media Officer
Jobs at:A Reputable Cleaning Company
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Marketing/Social Media Officer
As marketing and social media officer, you will manage the organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing data usage, facilitating customer service and managing projects/ campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Develop creative and engaging in social media strategies.
• Manage the day to day handling of all Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and adapting content to suit different channels.
• Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using various scheduled tools.
• Create engaging multimedia (and/or outsource this effectively across multiple platforms).
• Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand.
• Form key relationships with influencers across all social media platforms.
• Undertake audience research.
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
• Analyse competitor activity.
• Recommend improvements to increase performance.
• Set targets to increase awareness and increase customer engagement.
• Manage the budget for social media activities.
• Regularly liaise with clients via phone, email and face to face agency roles.
Key Skills and Qualifications;
• Excellent communication
• Writing ability and fluency in English.
• Content curation
• Project management
• Aptitude to learn
• Strategic thinking
• Relationship building
• Community management
• Analytical skills
• IT skills and social media expertise.
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Diploma or degree in marketing
• 2 years proven experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]