Main Purpose of Post
- Working closely with the General Manager to deliver all marketing activity such as creating campaigns, planning and implementing print marketing, market research and email mailouts
- Lead on designing and implementing digital marketing including social media – writing and scheduling content, being responsive, finding new opportunities to raise the company profile through digital platforms
- Support management of suppliers and contractors
- Write copy and proof marketing and communications content
- Support the General Manager in ensuring effective communication with all company stakeholders.
- Manage the company’s information requests via email or telephone
- Manage company resources including office equipment and stationery
- Manage IT resources in collaboration with the Company’s IT support providers
- Support the General Manager to organise quarterly reports.
- Collate and process statistical data and feedback on a quarterly basis for internal and external use in consultation with the General Manager
- Ensure the company’s database is properly maintained, kept up to date and adheres to legislation
- Support the General Manager with agreed tasks such as conference bookings, venues, workshops, advertising campaigns (internal and external)
- When necessary act as Deputy to the General Manager
- Minimum 2 year experience in Marketing, Business Administration
- Proven administration and marketing experience
- Driving licence is an absolute MUST ! Minimum 5 years driving experience.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or any Business Course.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face with people from a range of backgrounds and communities
- Ability to work both independently and in a small team
- Ability to prioritise and manage time
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident and willing to travel throughout Zambia and Southern Africa
- Interest in participatory and community advertings
- Ability to manage time well
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Good level of computer skills including email, Word, Excel,Powerpoint,Outlook
- Experience of Conferencing, Event Management, and Advertsing is added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to