Market Research Analyst
Jobs at:Seed Co
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job: Market Research Analyst
Role: Market research analyst assesses farmer/consumer preferences to help Seed Co decide how to market shape, & advertise all its products and services across Africa
Market analysts’ responsibilities are:
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
• Analyze data using statistical software.
• Interpret the data they’ve collected, organizing this information into statistical tables and reports,
• Present their findings to executives and clients through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better-informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
• Create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace.
• Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
• University degree: a bachelor’s degree in marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, communications, or a related field.
• An MBA or other advanced education isn’t required, but is an advantage.
• Certification: Certifications are voluntary but strongly recommended because they help demonstrate professional competency.
• Minimum 5 years experience in market research is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If interested and you meet the above requirements, email your cover letter and a recent updated CV to:
Closing date for receiving the Expression of Interest is 31 March 2022 . Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.