Manager, Sales Planning and Operations
Jobs at:MTN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manages the day-to-day sales back office by ensuring there is a seamless collaboration between all stakeholders within the Sales & Distribution ecosystem;
• Develops and executes an efficient logistics management system to ensure stock availability at all times and in the right quantities/format;
• Supervises efficiently the support service operation for the entire field sales force (Regional Sales/Mobile Money Team);
• Ensures a timely redress of customer/stakeholder issues by having in place SLAs that are monitored and looking for enhancement to allow for efficiencies within the sales operations;
• Collates & circulates sales targets and territory performance to Sales & Distribution Management for decision making;
• Ensures the smooth implementation of policies and procedures to guide and facilitate the sales operations task;
• Establishes and ensures that the appropriate control systems are in place for reporting & accurate delivery of stock to trade;
• Ensures the effective and efficient management of all MTN commercial inventory in all warehouses and stock pick points;
• Ensures effective Partnering with sales planning & operations Partners to achieve service excellence delivery.
• Responsible for sales reporting, reconciliation and reimbursement of Distributor discounts and incentives;
• Ensure efficient and effective management of distributor contracts
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
• A degree in Marketing/Sales/Administration or Supply Chain;
• 5 years’ relevant experience in a supervisory role;
• Sales Acumen – Analytical & uses data/insights & experience to make fact-based decisions. Numerate, IT/financially literate;
• Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management;
• Administrative management – to ensure quality & timeliness, accurate & timely reports, projects trends & builds forecasts.
• Strategy Implementation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted .
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.