Manager: Regional Sales
Jobs at:MTN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
• Contributes to the development of the Corporate Sales business plan, bringing regional factors into the process;
• Sets performance objectives for the sales team in the region, and identifies and manages the delivery of tools of trade and any other logistical requirements to meet operational effectiveness and business objectives;
• Drives customer acquisition in the region, ensuring a coordinated and focused sales effort through Account Managers to capitalize on opportunities;
• Provides guidance for the assessment of product and service needs and leads the pitching of proposed solutions within our value proposition to key Enterprise clients. Ensures that all solutions are viable from profitability and sustainability perspectives;
• Supervises Account Managers to ensure an appropriate level of support during implementation, including on-going technical support to clients post implementation of solutions and the resolution of billing and other issues that may arise within agreed SLA. Manages escalations to ensure that products and services continues to meet client expectations;
• Oversees the optimisation of sales and penetration into existing Enterprise customers through appropriate life cycle management to grow revenues and value;
• Manages the debt portfolio for the corporate segment by engaging all accounts via account managers and credit control team to ensure that all accounts are sitting within the allowable credit period. Monitor post-paid debt to ensure that region debt is maintained within budget;
• Maintains customer satisfaction by providing liaison with the relevant departments of the firm, and following up by checking the service provided by those departments;
• Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance. Stays abreast of developments in areas of expertise and performs to the highest ethical and professional standards.
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
• Degree in Business/Sales & Marketing Management
• Five (5) years’ experience122 in commercial service industry and/or cellular/telecommunication.
• Knowledge of GSM Environment, Customer Relationship Management and Sales management among others.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .