The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
· Assists with developing business cases, growth plans and the execution of the roadmap for Content VAS;
· Works with internal business stakeholders as well as Brand/Communications Marketing teams in the development and execution of go to market plans;
· Prepares concept documentation, marketing plans and manage the implementation of plans and projects;
· Leads the evaluation of financials and business case of the relevant Content VAS innovation initiatives;
· Drives the product lifecycle from new product research, modelling, partner engagement, implementation and ongoing product evaluation;
· Facilitates accurate data analysis and reporting on performance update, project deliverables etc;
· Identifies trends/ patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs and filters this information through relevant business areas to continually improve all aspects of Content VAS ecosystem;
· Scans the business and evaluates opportunities related to customer and partner needs and provides guidance supported by content VAS business models for long-term competitiveness and growth of MTNs content VAS agenda and content VAS channels aligned to the business’s strategy.
· Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
· Business, Commerce, Marketing, IT, /Engineering Degree;
· At least 2 years’ experience of working in the telecommunications sector specifically driving Value Added Services/Mobile Money/Rich Media Services initiatives and the related relationship/partner management;
· Project Management Certification is an added advantage;
· At least 1 year experience in a dynamic and fast-moving industry.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .