Jobs at:Cooperlemon Consultancy Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cooperlemon Consultancy Ltd is a duly registered Zambian company that provides clients with specialized consultancy services in mining, business management and development. It is seeking to fill the position of Legal Officer who will be reporting directly to the Legal Counsel, he/she will be expected to contribute to Cooperlemons’ business operations through the provision of professional legal support on legal matters relating to Cooperlemon.
• To provide legal advise and attend to all matters that have a legal bearing arising from the operations of the firm.
• Represent the firm in civil litigation. preparation of court documents;
• Research, compile and write well-reasoned legal opinions on all matters or issues brought to his/her attention;
• To review progress of legal cases;
• Draft contracts, agreements, examination of tender documents to ensure they are legally enforceable and are in accordance of the law, rules and regulations; and
• Draft and prepare contracts for sale, assignments and leases.
Technical Or Expert Knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained;
• Analytical and problem-solving ability;
• Team-working skills. working with different work teams, clients and groups of staff across the Agency; and
• Keeping up to date with the industry and regulatory changes as well as professional standards.
The minimum qualifications therefore are as follows:
• A Bachelors Degree in Law;
• Advocate of the High Court with a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience;
• Member of the Law Association of Zambia
• Holder of current practicing certificate from ZIALE;
• Valid Driving Licence.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit their detailed CVs and Cover letters via email to [email protected] .