Our client, an international top rated humanitarian organization seeks to recruit an Into Employment Coordinator (IEC) to be responsible for developing, coordinating, and evaluating programs for strategic objective and implement relevant training programs for youth and create relationships with companies and job placement centers that generate opportunities for job placement.
- Establish contact with outside organizations to develop a placement system for internships and employment for all beneficiaries of the employability programs
- Facilitate activities and investigations related to the Employability and Entrepreneurship Potential Assessment (EEPA-Market Study) in accordance with the program guidelines
- In coordination with the team and the Program Manager, define the trades that will be offered for study to youth applicants (based on the EEPA report).
- Identify the entities that will be offering training to youth applicants for each of the trades identified, and establish official agreements with them
- Along with Program Officers, coordinate life skill classes for all students
- Create and review quarterly, mid and end-year reports on program implementation and identify improvements
- Administer the program database in every phase
- Coordinate any issue related to the program management and financing
- Serve as a link between the agency and any individual interested in offering support to the SO Employed programs
- Notify the Programs Manager of any special need, problem or other important issue concerning the implementation of the program activities
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .