Vacancy title: Intern – Data Entry Clerk[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at:Superior Milling Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting and Job Purpose
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the intern will be responsible for billings to customer and data entry for receipt transactions. The ideal candidate should be energetic self-starter who is creative and can work independently or with a team. Should be computer savvy with an understanding of data capturing timelines.
• Generate customer bills and capture receipt transactions using Pastel Partner business solution.
• Generate customer statements of account.
• Reconciling customer accounts and error correction.
• Handle any other duties as signed by the Supervisor.
• High school diploma in Sales and Marketing or related business course.
• 1+ years’ experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch-typing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned requirements should send their application, CV and certificates as a single document by email to [email protected] not later than 23rd September 2022.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.