The Human Resource Manager will oversee all hiring and onboarding procedures, manage project training, and oversee employee performance.
The HR Manager will be responsible for such tasks as the below:
1. Act as a resource for employees regarding policies, procedures, benefits, and general questions
2. Manage employee orientation, training and ongoing education
3. Assist in developing employee training guides and workshop curriculum
4. Communication and facilitation of company-wide policies
5. Develop and implement employee performance management review processes
6. Implement and oversee employment compliance and reporting procedures
7. Create and manage leave of absence process
The HR Manager must relocate to Chipata, Eastern Province. A moving stipend will be negotiated to help with moving fees.
Exceptional English communication skills.
Ability to think critically and handle conflicts.
Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR management
Advanced skills in Google Sheets and Excel (Practical test will be administered before interview)
Average typing speed of at least 40 WPM (Practical test will be administered before interview).
Additional valuable qualifications include:
Entrepreneurship experience in business planning
IT network administration training
Experience working with foreign companies in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Australia.
Experience in youth IT education
To apply for this job please visit http://www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com .