Tyre King is seeking to recruit a mature, qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Head Human Resource and Administration to be based in Lusaka . Tyre King is a leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailer currently operating sixteen (16) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia
Purpose of the position
To provide support to Tyre King’s “Strategic Direction” through formulation/development and implementation of strategic policies, plans and programs aimed at providing services to deliver to clients and all stakeholders through appropriate Human Resource and Administrative support services, development and retention of the right caliber of staff.
- Strategic partner to Directors / Management
- Oversee and ensure all Human Resource operations are carried out diligently, timely: HR planning, Recruitment and Talent management, managing Disciplinary system, employment contracts, pension scheme, Training and career development, etc.
- Advise Directors on HR strategies/ priorities and their implementation
- Advocate for and implement change management strategies
- Implementation of Performance Management system
- Ensure compliance with Labour & other relevant regulations relating to people, workplace, etc.
- Continuously Develop and implement organizational policies
- Develop and implement best people practices relevant to the organization
- Represent Management in forums as required
- Prepare and present regular HR reports
- Implement Disciplinary practices and system
- Oversee and ensure implementation of Administrative matters such as security and procurement issues
- Monitor Administrative costs
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in the Human Resource Management field of which at least five years working independently in charge of HR portfolio reporting to CEO / Director.
- Attention to detail; proven and demonstrable implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills, organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
How to apply
Qualifying applicant must Send their detailed CV , professional documents/certificates, cover letter with at least 3 traceable referee s with their day contact details to the Human Resource Manager, by email to [email protected]
Closing date 17th December, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] .