- Ensure to achieve monthly / yearly primary sales target.
- Ensure national distributor have sufficient stocks to help secondary.
- Appoint new distributor in division wise, district wise, potential market wise.
- Find new potential area of business region wise and take under RD coverage
- Follow up distribution activities, growth. Guideline about retail coverage plan, ensure stock availability.
- Daily RD wise primary lifting follow up, visit RD house, Meeting with RD owner business progression status, making plan etc.
- Work on primary (nationally) with sales daily by rotation, market wise, district wise weekly, advice and guide sales team about product display, product knowledge, competitive advantage, USP.
- Follow up on create new KAS.
- Daily morning briefing to team member about day wise activities, reporting, review sales performance. Guide and train team member on selling skill, improving area, presentation, relationship building technics etc.
- Follow up marketing & ensure proper use of existing merchandise, POSM and ensure visibility
- Reporting as per requirement of daily, weekly and monthly.
- Analysis the cost effectiveness of my area as per staff cost.
- Prepare sales team KPI & incentive.
- Follow up to disburse sales team expenses, mobile bill and salary on time, by taking approval.
- Submit weekly PSI, RD list, KAS list, sales report in a timely manner, submit new product forecast and/or DRP according to actual sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A holder of an advanced diploma in Marketing, Business administration or any other related field.
- Must be familiar with the accessories dealers and is able to work independently.
- Possess at least 2-5 years’ work experience in accessories distribution and/or channels, mobile phone, or other fast-moving consumers electronic products.
- Must demonstrate exceptional excellent verbal, written, and telephonic communication skills.
- Must also have a keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled without standing planning & analytical capabilities.
- Should show a growth mind-set and able to provide accurate local market information in a timely manner.
- Needs to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in Ms Word and PowerPoint
- Should be between 22 to 31 years of age.
- Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications and requirements should submit their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact detail via the apply link.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: