Head of Client Relations & Business Development
Jobs at:A New Company in Employee Benefits
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job involves
New Business Development
• Ensuring company’s continual growth through new business acquisitions, business retention and product development.
• Developing sales and pitch materials to promote new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Supporting the company’s operational and business development needs on a variety of both internal and external initiatives
• Supporting new thinking, tools, and techniques to enable the company to deliver higher value initiatives at lower cost.
Client Management and Execution
• Assisting the teams with client servicing through providing technical support and attending some client meetings.
• Conducting discovery sessions with clients to develop a deep understanding of carrier corporate strategy and key strategic challenges.
• Preparing and conducting client and industry expert interviews.
• Performing data analysis and modelling to drive business excellence.
• Facilitate the execution of initiatives with key clients.
Manage Client Projects
• Managing the Employee benefits teams, conceiving, shaping, and prioritizing strategically valuable initiatives.
• Developing storyboard and analytical frameworks, synthesize findings and identifying key insights from analysis of data and qualitative insights.
• Communicating findings to the client, as well as to internal stakeholders, by developing excellent client-ready materials (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Managing projects across one to two carriers simultaneously, typically managing more than two team members.
The Person Will:
• Preferably be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Actuarial
• Pensions Management, Insurance or equivalent.
• Associate member of CII or equivalent internationally recognized body.
• Master’s in Business Management will be an added advantage.
• Have an absolute minimum of five years post-graduate experience, with most of this experience at senior managerial level.
• Have a good understanding of the Zambian retirement benefits regulations.
• Be atypical professional who can operate at a strategic business level.
• Must have a proven ability to represent the Business at the highest level with a variety of external service providers and clients – as such, outstanding communication and negotiation abilities are key.
• Have a strong and confident personality with the proven ability to both challenge and persuade others to one’s point of view.
• Be highly presentable and absolutely exude credibility and reliability
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]