Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Jobs at:Weir Minerals
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Need/Purpose of Role:
Weir Minerals is contributing towards skills development, by providing opportunities to graduates to enter a two-year graduate program in the field of Mechanical Engineering. The opportunity is available in Kitwe, Zambia.
• Mechanical Engineering degree
• Learn departmental functions, company policies and practices .
• Acquire skill on how to align the different departmental roles to the engineering function for better operation of the branch .
• Learning the customer needs and advise them on plant optimisation and upgrades in line with the Weir products .
• Learn how to prospect new customers and manage the existing ones with good service delivery .
• Acquire skills on maximise growth by managing defined sales territory .
• Learn how to complete product selections, able to prepare quotes, tenders and to close off a sale
• Acquire skills on how to gather market intelligence about customers, competitors, markets to help develop marketing and sales strategy .
• Adhere to HSE and housekeeping requirements at the branch and customer sites
• Always ensure Adherence to Duty of Care Policy .
• Computer Literate – MS Office Suite
• Good oral and written business communication at all levels
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Ability to plan and prioritise work activities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
We take pride in providing a quality workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all. Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements are invited to apply
If you have not heard from the Company 10 working days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
For additional information about Weir visit us at www.global.weir
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.