Jobs at:Legacy Hilltop Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Legacy Hilltop Africa Limited is seeking qualified candidates for the position of General Manager. The property is comprised of 58 guest accommodations and 2 Presidential Suites. All of these guest rooms and suites are of the highest quality, with Ensuite bathroom including tub and walk-in glass shower, individual air conditioning, and private balconies, many with sweeping views from the hilltop.
The General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the Lodge. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations, and Guest Satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the Operation functions of the Lodge.
• Perform administrative duties including; clearly defining operating objectives, setting goals, striving for continual performance and improvement.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies procedures, and service standards.
• Responsible for the Preparation, presentation, and subsequent achievement of the Lodge’s annual Operating budget, marketing, and sales plan, and Capital Budget.
• Deliver Lodge budget goals and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the property.
• A strong understanding of Profit and Loss statements and ability to react with impactful strategies.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
• Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with the department heads on a daily basis to ensure continued service excellence.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team when required.
• Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness, and quality of product and service throughout the Lodge.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Provide effective leadership to the Lodge’s team members and manage and develop the
• Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
• Degree in Hotel Management or related field
• 10 years of progressive experience in the Hospitality industry
• 2 years’ experience as a General Manager
• Pre-opening experience will be an added advantage
• Excellent management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] .