- Company: Precision Recruitment International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Zambia
Our client in the retail industry is looking for a foods Departmental Manager that can deliver exceptional customer service through maximizing selling opportunities for allocated Foods Department, and the execution of operational excellence and development of a motivated Foods team. The ideal candidate must have integrity standards and must have a passion and commitment for excellence and the customer.
- Demonstrates a commitment to high performance:
- Delivery focused and goal driven
- Thrives on and responds to performance feedback
- Understand themselves and the impact they have on the people they interact with and the organization culture
- Plays a leading role in managing and implementing initiatives at a functional/specialist level, and
- Is recognized by their leadership team, peers and reports as competent and can hold their own with leaders in their function/ area of specialization.
- Builds strong networks and strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders and
- Engages and connects people to enable delivery of operating plan.
- Are consistent in their decision making and owns the consequences thereof due to strong business understanding and commercial knowledge.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and reacts to commercial and customer issues within their function.
- Effectively manages people to execute operating plan.
- Manage work in a positive and consistent way that creates challenging growth experience.
- Provide support for the store management team
- Demonstrates passion and commitment for excellence, the customer, the brand and organization, each other, South Africa and transformation and sustainability
- Role models the company values: Quality and Style, Value, Service, Innovation, Integrity, Energy
- Demonstrates a commitment to high performance – is delivery focused and goal driven, flexible and thrives on and responds to performance feedback
- Good leader and coach of talent
- Team development
- Understanding of the company’s Culture
- Strong merchant trader skills
- C&GM (& Foods where relevant) Retail Store operations competence
- Minimum Grade 12
- Diploma in business administration, marketing, sales, advantageous
- Passion for foods, with knowledge thereof
- Ability and flexibility to work different shifts.
- Great team player
- Consistent IPM 3/4
- No final written warning on record.
- Minimum Diploma essential in business related field; Food production advantageous.
- Passion for foods with some knowledge thereof.
- Detail oriented
- Three references of conduct (work and personal)
- Previous experience in the Retail or Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry overseeing a team, would be advantageous.
- Must have high integrity standards