Field Sales Executives
Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We offer Courier services ranging from Domestic to Intercity.
A Zambian Owned Logistics Company is currently recruiting Field Sales Executives, if you meet the requirements below please send your credentials (cover letter, CV and academic certificates) to [email protected] : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Roles:
• Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Develop new sales strategies and models
• Evaluate sales strategies’ effectiveness
• Evaluate customers needs
• Build long lasting client relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meeting, sales events and training
• Report and provide feedback to management
• Manage your client database within your assigned territory
• Must have at least 5 GCE credits or better including English and Mathematics.
• Any tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year of experience in sales will be an added advantage.
• Computer use competency
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Must be a resident of any of these towns; Lusaka, Livingstone, Kitwe, Solwezi, Ndola or Chingola.
• Place specify the region you are applying for in your Subject for the mail.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]