Exports Development Manager
Jobs at:Yalelo Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter with a customer-centric focus to work as Export Development Manager.
The Export Development Manager will lead in assessing the viability of regional markets and implementing route-to-market to expand Yalelo’s footprint.
The Right Fit will:
• Lead identification of expansion opportunities and implement the optimal route-to-market strategy in SADC and COMESA trading blocs
• Cultivate relationships with reliable partners across borders to seamlessly expand Yalelo’s regional presence Research regulatory landscape of regional markets to assess viability of direct trade
• Work closely with the Planning and Optimization team to ensure that demand in export is met with the desired SKUs Collaborate with the Retail, Marketing and Finance teams on pricing and promotional activity
• Work closely with the Legal team to design and implement robust trade agreements Provide input in the development of new innovations and SKUs
• BSc/BA in business or relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in similar roles managing teams and leadership. Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• An entrepreneurial mindset with solid business development skills High problem-solving ability
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
• Strong negotiation skills
Meeting customer requirements is demanding, and the successful candidates must be available to their team and/or customers on weekends.
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]