We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .