The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Assists in planning and execution of marketing communications and campaigns aimed at enhancing visibility and affinity for EBU products and services in the market, and supports the sales team in client acquisition and retention efforts;
- Plans and develops media and go to strategy and assists in execution of strategies, brand management and campaigns;
- Manages advertising/communication concepts including drafting briefs and manages the day to day interactions with all relevant Media and Creative Advertising agencies;
- Assists in implementation of the brand equity building strategies for master brand in line with the group expectations to ensure consistency in the brand;
- Implements rollout plans and route to market strategy for all master brand initiatives to ensure successful execution thereof;
- Initiates effective marketing campaigns online and run regular social promotions and track their success e.g. Facebook and Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions etc;
- Builds and manages a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our chosen digital platforms;
- Assists in budget management through regular reporting of budget utilization and submits and reconciles expense reports;
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Marketing or another business-related field;
- 3 years’ experience of which marketing experience within an FMCG or Advertising / Communications Industry;
- Telecommunication Fundamentals and Basic Global System for Mobile (GSM);
- MS office and common business applications and strategic management / decision making;
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com .