Dealer C| – IRC205384 at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Treasury
Ends 13 Sep 2021
Responsible for the raising and utilisation of funds, complex purchases and sales which may include securities, bonds, and foreign exchange.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualificateion: Relevant degree, CFA.
- 3 to 5 years working experience.
- Monitors bank balances to manage the banks’ liquidity according to rules and regulations.
- Monitors money markets to find opportunities for dealing most profitably.
- Deals on domestic money markets to maximise opportunities and ensure that the Bank is correctly funded at all times and at the most cost effective rates.
- Quote accurate, competitive and cost effective rates in Domestic Money Markets – interbank and customer.
- Maintains an excellent level of service and advice to clients and Branches, covering all Treasury products and services.
- Assists with the effective marketing of Treasury and its services, with a view to increase market share and customer base.
- Create deal ticket and send to the back office for settlements.
- Seek information to remain up to date with financial, economic and political circumstances.
- Informs and educate clients in the correct manner of dealing, in domestic markets.
- Maintains and update dealing and customer records to ready supply information for further reporting.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi .