Customer Support Centre Representative – Rocktools
The Purpose Of This Role Is
To provide customer support for Sandvik Parts OTC (over the counter) sales and technical support and queries as required. Support the achievement of Sales targets through ensuring all orders are processed and completed within relevant guidelines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Liase with the inventory planners and secure the replenishment stock for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Receive, process and expedite parts orders and enquiries for customers.
- Handle complaints from customers, liase with manager to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Educate the customer on the product/services available to them.
- Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
- Create cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Advanced Certificate/ Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Experience/Technical knowledge of Drilling applications and consumables
- Knowledge of Aurora/Finance software, experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in Call Centre/Reception software
- Experience in customer service and handling complaints
- Be persuasive, good Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills capable of working in a demanding environment.
- Time Management
- Team player
- Effective communicator, proficient in written/verbal English communication skills.
- Strong attention to customer experience and commitment to quality customer service
To apply for this job please visit sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .