Customer Services Officer (Aviation)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Customer Services Officer (Aviation)
The Customer Services Officer as the first line of contact will interface directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face. Preparation of bid documents and proposals on request to clients. Provide quotations and delivery information to clients/customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Set up new customer accounts.
• Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes.
• Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Ensure discrepancies are indicated on manifests and shared with Imports Officers.
• Preparation of weekly Sales Report in a timely manner.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
• Submitting claims with respective airlines.
• Coordinate Galaxy performance with other departments and users.
• Liaise with other departments regarding client information.
• Manage customers’ accounts.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints with guidance from the Customer Services Manager.
• Follow up on ZRA entries with the Clearing Team.
• Handle any additional assignments.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time management
• Ability to multi-task
• Reliable and dependable
• Able to work under pressure
• Team builder
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Business or Commerce or equivalent qualifications
• At least 3-4 years of working experience and knowledge of Customer Service functions and etiquette
• Proven Knowledge of marketing, sales and customer services roles
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Knowledge of the aviation business will be added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.