The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employrnent in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Cornpensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position:
CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT (x4)
A. JOB PURPOSE
To provide effective and high quality reception and administrative support services. To assist and support other staff and managers in providing a top class customer service, and provide an efficient in-house management service.
B. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department and ensuring that the customer is kept updated throughout the process
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Arranging services for customers, for example, benefits claim processes, rentals, assessments etc.
- Taking information customers and entering it on a database.
- Efficiently handle general enquiries from customers and give assistance and information to members of the public.
- Making sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
Candidates must have the following:
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credits or better which should include English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Commerce; Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Should have experience working in a Call Centre.
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Numerical and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal organization.
- Computer literacy.
- Good Reportwriting skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address later than 16th October, 2020.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway / Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534