Department: Airtel Money
Level: Assistant Manager
Location: Lusaka, HQ
Driving customer experience for Airtel Money products by ensuring regulatory compliance, delivering seamless user experience and having competitive advantage. This role is also responsible for working closely with key cross-functional teams (Customer Service, Information Technology and Sales & Distribution) in ensuring customer issues are addressed in timely fashion and fully resolved to maintain a superior customer experience.
Reporting to the airtel money director, the main duties are:
- AM Products Penetration
- Design & Processes
- Customer Experience
- Proactively resolve customer queries through reconciliation of key services.
- Level 2 escalation
- Queries resolution SLA monitory and Quality assurance.
- Project UAT management
- Platform Operational Configurational change control.
- AM Operational KPIs monitory and user training
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Bachelors in IT, Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent
- Master’s in Business Administration would be additional advantage
- Professional qualification: PRINCE 2 or PMP Certification
- SQL certification will be added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team in a highly complex environment and experience in the telecom space, especially in Mobile Money and digital domain
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- IT literacy & Excellent with MS Office products
- Abel to operate in a performance driven environment/organisation
Other Requirements (Behavioural):
- Good background and experience on technology and digital product.
- Very high collaboration with CEX, Marketing, Product and IT teams.
- Strong Commercial Acumen & Strong Customer orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to this email:
Airtel Mobile Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.