Jobs at:Madison General Insurance Company Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Madison General Insurance Company Zambia Limited (MGen) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Credit Controller to be based at Head Office in Lusaka. The job holder will be reporting to the Manager Credit Control.
• 6 Months
• Please note that this contract is renewable based on performance.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
• Full Grade Twelve certificate with at least a merit in Mathematics & English
• Natech or Zica Licentiate
• Honesty and integrity
• Good communications and analytical skills
• Must be able to work and meet deadlines.
• Be flexible and have initiative
• Computer literate.
• Reconciliations of Debtors accounts
• Timely updating of Debtors statements.
• Following up on outstanding balances after reconciliations.
• Liaising with Customers on overdue accounts.
• Updating and sending of statements on a regular basis.
• Responsible to monitor the sales agents’ activities and make prompt follow up on payments.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should forward their detailed curriculum Vitae and copies of certified qualifications to the Assistant Human Resource Manager via [email protected] .
Closing date is Tuesday 3rd August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.