Exciting Career Opportunities
Country Manager Retail & Digital Banking Sales
Reporting to : Country Head of Retail & Digital
Business Unit : Retail & Digital
Location : Lusaka
Job Purpose :
- To develop and drive the retail & digital bank’s sales strategy execution across all customer segments and channels.
Strategy Development, Execution and Alignment
- Prepare and agree a sales & partnership strategy with the Country Head of Retail & Digital to assist Retail Banking grow its customer base and channel to reach and achieve its strategic objectives.
Business Development, Concept Design and Implementation
- Scan the external environment to identify opportunities to acquire customers and enhance the bank’s distribution capabilities through developing strategic partnerships for Retail that offer mutual leverage.
Sales and Marketing Analysis
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to understand the regional sales and product strategy and gaps in existing practice in order to improve productivity.
- Understand the value drivers of each product, service and channel and identify profitable commercial opportunities in order to grow revenue and market share.
- Understand customer segments and products’ value propositions to attract each of those segments .
- Engage with country Risk, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure all risk elements have been considered.
- Sales campaigns and product/ channel promotions in order to improve customer base.
- Achievement of product/ channel revenue targets to contribute to the growth of the business.
- Design, build, implement and update products and processes to support the agreed partner business case.
- Identify various potential touch-points and opportunities for partnership.
Agent/ Merchant acquisition
- Partner with various entities to grow agent and merchant network.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Risk and Compliance Management.
- Budget Management .
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Team Leadership and Management & Mentoring.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- Relevant Degree, e.g. Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, knowledge of Partnership & Alliances.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook).
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Closing date: Wednesday 9th December, 2020
Reshaping African Banking
African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited T/A Atlas Mara. Registered Commercial Bank
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]