- Company: Precision Recruitment International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Zambia
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Recruiting, vetting, and training all new staff.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field (preferably a master’s degree).
- Postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Experience living abroad is advantageous.
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms.