Corporate Finance Manager
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client a leading investment and advisory firm is looking Corporate Finance Manager to join their team
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not subject to:
• Head the preparation corporate finance documentation such as financial models, market studies, information memorandums, transaction documents etc.
• Support management in souring and marketing new transactions
• Be reporting to the Managing Director and oversee a team of 3 associates/analyst
• Problem solving.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Mathematical proficiency.
• Attention to detail.
• MBA in Finance/Economics or CFA, or equivalent
• At least 10 years experience in corporate finance or direct investments in Zambia or the region.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.