Convenience Retail & Other Non-Fuel Retail (CR/ONFR) Manager (Re-Advertised)
Jobs at:Vivo Energy Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To drive the business top and bottom line healthy growth on existing CR and ONFR sites, via the effective management of business activities within the Zambian Convenience & Other Non-Fuel Retail Network.
• To design and ensure effective implementation of the CR and ONFR strategy and monitoring its consistency throughout the network, while exceeding customers’ expectations.
• Define strategies and Category Plans per site and Shopper Mission for both CR & ONFR business.
• Drive supplier’s negotiations and seal annual deals, while maximizing KPI’s that grow CR C3 Margin.
• Outline, implement and monitor Annual Grid of Promotional and Marketing Activations on CR offers.
• Review, implement and standardize the pricing and assortment strategy, by store type and by buying missions.
• Supervise understandable drawings of planograms by category of product and by store, in line with the agreed assortment strategy.
• Ensure shops’ offerings are managed according to the agreed strategy and standards.
• Train, motivate and coach merchandisers, shop staff and dealers.
• Support Retailers to increase profitability, and improve their know-how and expertise in selling FMCG products.
• Proactively track business performance - Analyze P&L data and identify gaps by site, while anticipating corrective actions to continuously outpace growth targets.
• Optimize and qualitatively enhance portfolio of suppliers to maximize value to consumers, retailers and to Vivo Energy Zambia.
• Effectively cascade precise reporting on CR activities to CR Category & Commercial Central Team
• Accurately manage and plan ONFR platform income, while analyzing existing platform and drive corrective actions to boost sales.
• Manage post site opening operational relationships with ONFR partners.
• Develop ONFR consumer activations and integrate them on Cross Retail Marketing initiatives.
• Ensures development and presentation of quality business reviews, aiming to prove profitable success of Zambia CR/ONFR Category Management strategy.
• Effectively report and communicate ONFR business performance and highlights with ONFR Central Team.
• Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing Management or related field.
• Minimum of 6 years’ business management experience in retail or FMCG
• Sound understanding of strategy, business and financial evaluation tools.
• Strong project management skills.
• Solid negotiation, training and people management skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Strong organizational aptitude for multi-tasking and problem solving.
• High degree of social or interpersonal abilities, positive mind-set and strong work ethic.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by 21st July 2021 . Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click here to apply.