Sparco a payment processing company in Zambia is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. The candidate will collaborate with staff, colleagues, and other stakeholders to review requirements, assess and recommend available options, and implement solutions for project and operational scenarios with varying degrees of complexity. Must be an effective team member. The incumbent’s main responsibility will be to improve the social media presence of the company by creating content:
- Summary of Job Responsibilities;
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Graphic design, Videography, Photography
- Designing of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with other departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design, photography or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with copies of their educational & professional certificates, and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to the email below: