DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Contact Experience Lead
LEVEL : Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Deliver robust Customer Experience in all customer facing channels in Airtel by operationalizing a scalable and standardized call center Strategy, ensuring delivery of the basic hygiene at the Call center (Congestion free access, first call resolution, effective service recovery, quality of resolution, reduce call volumes) – across all work streams.
REPORTING TO THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
· Management of Call Traffic, congestion free call center access via coordination with Technical Teams
· Manage Outsourced Call Centers on Traffic Flow and Impact analysis shift management at partner location
· Develop Call Process Failures Identification indices
· Create a tracking and monitoring process for SLAs and Budgetary adherence
Non Performance Voice;
· Create an effective service recovery framework and quality of resolution
· Operationalize a segmented service recovery framework across segments
· Effecting Service Recovery pack after a Customer impacting outage as per pre-approved Packs
· Adhere to all regulatory norms, and prevent exposure, Penalties or backlash from regulator
· Deploy a robust complaint management structure and close looping; Increase on call resolution and reduce the number of referrals to the back office
· Implement framework to track performance on complaint management
· Drive a culture of prevention is better than cure.
Airtel Money Experience;
· Lead all Airtel Money Projects (End to End Call center, back office & SR resolution
· Manage Process Re-engineering (Registration, Pin Reset, Wrong Reversals, Retail Experience, Segmentation, Accessibility and Self-service)
· Partner Engagement – IBM, Comviva, Avaya, BPOs
· Cross functional Team Management – CX, Marketing, Airtel Money, IT, Revenue Assurance, OpCo
· Develop and enhance the Team’s Capabilities to deliver for the business through Coaching and mentoring
· Maintain Highly motivated team
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· University Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or an Equivalent Qualification
· Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
· Excellent knowledge of Customer Experience
· Ability to work under high stress with short term targets/objectives and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Able to operate in performance driven organization with a good command of English
· IT literacy is a must
· 5+ years in Customer Experience and additional 2-5 years’ leadership experience
· Exhibits good level of creativity and resourcefulness to guide and transfer knowledge effectively
· Good Coaching, Planning, Analytical and Presentation skills
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
· Able to operate in a minimum supervision.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
· Confident, assertive and Attention to detail
· Approachable, Customer focused and Good communication skills
· Good People, Motivation and Leadership skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 6 th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]