Job Description | Contact Centre Manager
Impact Enterprises International, a technology company providing outsourced support services based in Chipata, Zambia, is looking for an exceptional candidate to manage project success and deliver exceptional quality to our clients.
Impact Enterprises provides valuable employment for high school and college graduates in Zambia. We are a for-profit social enterprise delivering world-class outsourcing services such as web research, content moderation, order management, and data entry. Launched in June 2013, we are seeking to become the premier outsourcing company in Africa.
Based in Chipata, we partner with international marketing, software, and consumer companies and universities to support their operations. All tasks are overseen by Project Managers. Internal training and workshops help develop the skills of all employees during their employment, allowing them to progress to new tasks over time. Visit our website to learn more: www.impactenterprises.org.
Job Scope | Duties
The primary goal of the Contact Centre Manager is to serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. To ensure success, the Contact Centre Manager should possess extensive knowledge of resource allocation and ideally have experience in a similar industry. A first-class contact centre manager will be someone who can accurately assess resource needs and provide sufficient capacity to realize projects’ goals.
The Contact Centre Manager will be responsible for such tasks as:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Search for methods to improve workflow and efficiency
- Help senior officials to better manage day to day activities and company image
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedure
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Assure on-going compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
- Exceptional English communication skills.
- Proven and trackable minimum 5 years experience as Contact Centre Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or similar field (Definitely preferred)
- Typing speed of no less than 60-70WPM
- Solid experience with CRM software.e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Google Sheets)
- Demonstrate Customer centric behavior
- Strong people management and development skills
- Excellent reporting and experience delivering client focused solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple account management projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong communications and presentation skills
Additional valuable qualifications include:
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
- Experience teaching and working with youth in IT fields
- Demonstrate ability to administer and coordinate a group of individuals to perform a task.
- Experience working with foreign companies in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Australia
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Typing speed of no less than 60-70WPM
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com .