Jobs at:Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of Job:
To formulate Annual and Quarterly sales and marketing strategies in order to achieve and exceed set targets and objectives. Provide leadership in devising and actualizing strategic initiatives and tactics through clusters/branch teams/sales teams to improve revenues and profits. Lead market development activities and customer acquisition programs through cluster / commercial sales/branch teams
• Plan and implement sales programs that meet and/ or exceed established sales targets.
• Ensure sales prospecting activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives and strategies and are implemented according to the overall corporate strategy.
• Engage customers regarding tender inquiries and respond on a timely basis.
• Support sales professional staff to achieve branch and cluster targets.
• Provide relationship management support through sales/cluster team to all key customers managed by branches
• Plan/direct meetings of sales team regularly with existing customers and prospects to understand their evolving business needs.
• To plan and implement all promotions in liaison with cluster/Branch managers and other stakeholders.
• Management of company sales portfolio.
• Improve Cash flow and achieve zero bad debts on managed account holders.
Key Qualifications and skills:
• The suitable candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or an equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
• Must have managed a network of at least 3 branches/sales outlets.
• Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
• Must have a valid driving license.
• A strong background in Tyre sales, Tyre fitment services or the automobile industry would be an added advantage.
• Must have strong leadership skills, good communication including writing skills, good computers skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification certificates, and a cover letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, to The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email [email protected] .
Closing date: 11th October 2021. Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for, e.g; Branch Manager Application.