Chinese Trade Lane Officer
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is an International Logistics Company and is looking for a Chinese Trade Lane Manager to join their team in Lusaka
• Developing and maintaining a regional share of business for International clients within the China -Zambia lane in collaboration with all company sales channels.
• Lead and engage with all sales teams across the organization to sell trade lane specific and customized solutions for air and ocean freight to small, medium and multi-national companies.
• Plan and conduct joint sales calls in collaboration with all company sales channels, including face-to-face meetings with customers and developing a robust pipeline to meet budget and trade lane strategy.
• Analyze trade lane related market conditions to ensure pricing and service development including sharing competitive developments across the company marketing and sales organization.
• Gathering business intelligence from customers, extended sales teams and other sources to identify opportunities resulting in pipeline development and strategic action plans on identified High-Value-Targets
• Provide leadership and support to the extended sales team to maintain and grow a book of business specific to the trade lane.
• Participate in the implementation of new customers by coordinating the integration of the overseas team members in the implementation process.
• Engage with sales owners of most significant opportunities in the pipeline, including supporting and participating in the RFQ process.
• Maintain and develop the Integrated Trade Lane Management strategy and conduct the required periodic conference calls with all pertinent stakeholders.
• Oversee sales revenue generation, profit and/or expense objectives.
• Develop trade lane sales plans and budgets for achieving trade lane sales goals within a defined set of targeted accounts
• Drives and executes all pricing related inquiries
Strong communication skills
Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Broad understanding of trade lane specifics in the forwarding industry and deep knowledge of air freight, ocean freight, and logistics business models.
• 5 experience in freight forwarding preferred
• Trade lane management or route development experience highly desired
• Forwarding Experience is a plus.
• Capability to deliver presentations and highly effective in conducting sales negotiations.
• Strong technical acumen (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems etc.)
• Mandarin language skills IS A MUST
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.