: Business Support and Management
: Africa & Middle East-Zambia-Lusaka
: Fixed Term
: 01/Sep/2021, 2:11:37 PM
Facilitate migration of Corporate and Commercial Institutional Banking (CCIB) clients from existing S2B Classic platform to the new S2B NextGen platform for their electronic banking needs.
Maintain oversight over the client listing identified & analysed as suitable for migration.
Provide support to clients during and after the migration process.
Coordinate effective feedback management on voice of clients, raising issues to S2B NextGen migrations team and DCDA to deliver enhancements on the S2B platform.
- The role is required to work closely with Client Services Group, Relationship & Client Managers, TB Implementation Team, Transaction Banking Sales, Digital Channels and Data Access & NextGen Migration Team, and be the single point of coordination contact for the country for NextGen migration. There will be pre- and post-migration activities to manage.
- Minimum 5 O’Level Credits or better including Mathematics and English
- Degree in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking and client-facing roles
- Client focused mindset
- Computer competency
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, operate with a sense of urgency and deliver within tight deadlines
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyses reports and identify issues
- Good product/processes knowledge relating to Channels.
- Well organised with strong ability to exercise careful judgement, prioritise appropriately & work independently
- Strong ability to solve problems and sense of ownership to follow through on client issues
- Drive for growth & learning
To apply for this job please visit scb.taleo.net .