Campaign Project Manager
Jobs at:Ignited BrandZ
Deadline of this Job:
23 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Campaign Project Manager (X1)
Ignited BrandZ is an ROI driven agency that offers Business Solutions including Retail Data & Consumer Insights, Integrated Shopper & Retail Marketing and Field & Channel Marketing.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate, creative, well organized with strong people management skill to join the team as a Campaign and Project Manager. The candidate should have an eye for detail from planning, production, execution and reporting. The right candidate should have experience in events, retail, instore promotions, roadshows and digital marketing.
The Campaign and Project Manager will be responsible for:
• The development, planning, execution and smooth running of projects
Organizing and manage the production of the campaigns’ branding, marketing and advertising elements
• Developing and managing project plans
• Developing, creating and implementing the tasks given by the Senior Accounts Manager
• Coordinating activities such as industry and product research, participating in strategy sessions, copywriting, editing and proof-reading content.
• Managing the execution of all activities ensuring flawless execution
Recruitment and management of Interns, Promoters and Regional Supervisors
• Drafting contact reports after each meeting
• Drafting campaign reports
• Responsible for inventory management of product, campaign elements and giveaways.
• Booking of activation sites – store, mall and event bookings
Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Communication, Project Management or similar
Added advantage: Honours degree
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills/interpersonal skills – able to deal with superiors and suppliers
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently
• Creative and logical
• Great admin
• Knowledge of digital media and PR
• Works professionally even under stress
• Results-orientated and Profit /performance driven
• Open to continuous learning
• Proactive and has entrepreneurial skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, email your CV only to [email protected] before 14:00hrs on Wednesday 23rd March, 2022
Duration: 3 months
Note: The successful candidates will be required to begin immediately.