Business Development Manager
Jobs at:First National Bank (FNB)
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Search and explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks to expand and strengthen the company position in the market.
Experience and qualifications
• Minimum of Grade 12 Secondary School Certificate.
• Bachelors’ degree from a recognised institution of Higher Learning.
• Five years corporate sales experience.
• Knowledge of asset based finance industry and experience.
• Track record of excellent performance in a similar environment.
• Computer literacy (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook).
• Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
• Drive an Increase in average balance of specific portfolio of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business.
• Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
• Achieve rate target on both fix and linked mix for the business.
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
• Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
• Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
• Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan.
• Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross sell opportunities.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
• Structure Complex Business Development Proposal and Compile proposal for presentation at the credit committee.
• Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th May, 2022