Business Development Executive
Jobs at:Adanian Labs
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for driving a company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
• Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
• Take a solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met. Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
• Conduct research in the new market to identify key opportunities for the company
• Prepare proposals and detailed costing and prepare contract documents for review by country Manager prior to negotiation with clients
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines when aligning with sales contracts
• Keep records of sales as well as all client engagements across sales teams
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
• Manage and oversee the business development team and activities in the Lab
• Who you are:
• 2+ years business development, sales, or marketing experience in the Tech ecosystem
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master’s degree is advantageous.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]