Findura Infosys Ltd is a Zambia ICT services company that specialises in the development of Mobile and Web Apps and Microsoft solutions delivery and support. The company is looking for an Business Development Executive to join its Sales Team.
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with Software Development and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for potential clients, active clients, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) experience preferred
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate colleagues or management.
- Four years of client sourcing experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Method of Application
Send your applications (Covering Letter and CV only) to The Head-Human Resources by mail to;
Certificates will only be required at the interview stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Findura is an equal opportunities employer and encourages all eligible applicants to apply without any consideration to sex, cultural consideration, disability or creed.
We do not charge or ask for money from candidates applying for jobs during any stage of the recruitment process, if you are asked for money by anybody, please do not proceed an report such individuals to the police immediately.