Broker Relationship Manager (Insurance)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Broker Relationship Manager will be responsible for creating firm-wide transparency around our broker relationships and engaging with senior stakeholders both internally and at our top sell-side firms. Focus on the retention and profitable growth of allocated broker portfolios through the development and management of strong relationships with intermediaries and internal business partners. Meets targets through the cultivation of new client relationships and the development of productive relationships with existing clients.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Establish and manage strong relationships with brokers including business managers
• Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor. May participate in special projects/programs as assigned, such as training or communication sessions within or outside of the company.
• Maximize revenues from sales of the organization’s products and/or services through a base of reseller partners in specific assigned channels and/or vertical market
• Assist in identifying new potential brokers and opportunities for business growth
• Consult with clients and brokers on qualified plan design issues. Interpret and explain plan provisions to accomplish client goals. Forward requests for plan amendments through appropriate channels for processing.
• Manage the Broker distribution channel in an efficient and effective manner
• Consult on participant communications strategy and options with clients and advisors. Schedule workshops and facilitate fulfilment of enrollment materials. Report back to clients and advisors on the success of strategies and programs.
• Make decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction.
• Support partners throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities, including marketing, advertising, sales promotions, and training to achieve revenue targets. Begins to influence department’s strategy
• Serve as the escalation point for resolution of non-routine issues related to service, including researching and identifying the root cause, designing a strategy to resolve issues and managing resources to resolution.
• Drive cross-sell opportunities to enhance individual client and enterprise profitability.
• Keep clients and advisors apprised of product and service enhancements, including changes in investment options.
• Consult with clients and advisors on plan options in advance or following a corporate action, such as a company merger or acquisition.
• Assist the Sales team with finals presentations, acting as the subject matter expert on topics such as the company Broker service model, installation process, ongoing sales administration, plan design, communications programs and procedures
• Contribute to and participate in department and organization-wide projects designed to enhance service, improve internal training, and improve client satisfaction and retention.
Required Competencies and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Good Business Awareness skills
• Excellent Sales and Marketing Skills
• Conflict management skills
• Technical underwriting knowledge
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree Insurance/Pensions Management or any Business Qualification
• At least a minimum of 5 -7 years’ work experience in General Insurance and Broker Relationship Management
• Proven ability to establish and maintain business relationships with Brokers
• Must have vast Sales experience in the Insurance / financial sector
• Experience in maintaining and growing a profitable portfolio of Commercial/Corporate and Personal insurance
• Must have exposure working in asset management or sell-side organization, preferably within a Relationship Management, Sales, Corporate Strategy, or Business Management function.
• Proven ability to lead a team of sales associates and train them in successful sales techniques, educational presentation skills, utilizing technology tools as well as building relationships with Brokers
• Must have strong relationship building skills
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do not send certificates at this stage