Beauty Sales Consultant
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2022
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose The Beauty Sales Consultant will give product demonstrations and help customers find products that meet their needs. Maintaining client relations through follow-up calls and emails and responding to customer questions and complaints. Designing and maintaining attractive displays and managing inventory.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Recommending products that fit the client’s needs, preferences, and budget, and explaining how the products work.
• Build a rapport and foundation of a trusting relationship with the bride and the guests that accompany her
• Attend Fashion, Wedding Expos and other relevant functions to represent the company when needed
• Responsible for marketing, promoting and profitably selling products and services to New customers
• Take and follow up on Special Order request
• Upon request assist the Manager to manage and maintain the company’s Facebook page when needed
• Maintain personal beauty and grooming standards and upkeep customer satisfaction.
• Maintain standards of beauty room and offer beauty treatments to customers with alacrity.
• Follow up with all prospects and maintain the relationship
• Send and Receive parcels (cloths) via courier and also deliver physically
• Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and departmental meetings
• Accurate and complete reporting through WhatsApp and Cloud system (one drive) on daily basis (very important)
• Keep in touch with your clients and Team via WhatsApp, text and Phone calls.
• Consulting with clients to determine their Body size, skin type, skincare concerns, and style preferences.
• Handling administrative and clerical duties, such as ordering stock and maintaining customer relationships through follow-up calls and emails.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Attention to details
• Good Planning Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that put the customer at ease and create a comfortable selling conversation.
• Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals and expectations.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent Time-management Skills
• Good Problem Solving Abilities.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience;
• Advanced Certificate and Diploma Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or any Commercial Studies
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ previous retail sales experience mostly dealing with Wedding Dresses, Beauty Products and Accessories
• Work experience in the Fashion or Bridal industry will be an added advantage
• Must be familiar with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
• Well versed in both bridal and overall fashion trends and expert in helping clients select the perfect wedding dress and accessories
• Excellent communication skills – fluent English
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Friendly & Outgoing Personality
• In-depth knowledge of inventory assortment to ensure that you guide the client to a selection that reflects her style, theme and budget
• Ability to understand body types and fitting techniques
• Comfortable with working in close proximity and personal space of clients
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do Not Send Certificates At This Stage
NOTE: Anyone who is looking for a job should not engage in any monetary transactions with any source that promises them an interview or a job offer from an employer.