Chloride Zambia Ltd – Dial-A-Battery
Battery Fitter x 1 (Motor Cycle Rider)
To deliver, provide battery fitment and give technical skills in the commissioning/charging process for new Automotive Batteries using a motorcycle to reach customer’s location. You will also be expected to achieve excellent standards of customer service, and develop and enhance the relationships
- Responsible for all stock being dispatched for customer distribution
- Delivery and fitment of Batteries on the customers’ vehicles
- Diagnose Electrical Faults on Customers’ vehicles and advise the customer accordingly.
- Assist with database management and processing for all Dial-a-Battery customers
- Liaise with sales officers to provide valid information in delivery of batteries to customers
- Attending to any other duties as delegated by a senior member of staff.
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better; English and Mathematics a must
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Motor Cycle Rider’s License a must
- Knowledge in computer packages and willing to learn
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Method of Application
Candidates interested in applying for the above positions, send your CV and copies of your academic qualifications to this email below:
NOTE: Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.