Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a self-driven, hardworking, disciplined, and smart individual, not older than 40, to manage an up-market Pub and Grill establishment. The right candidate will have opportunity to rebrand the pub and develop their team. They should exhibit strong leadership skills, ability to train staff, and maintain high standards. The Manager should be one who loves to see guests having an epic time. The salary is negotiable.
The duties include:
• Lead and motivate the team of bar, kitchen, and cleaning staff with the goal to deliver consistently excellent customer service, ensuring policies, procedures are followed by all staff.
• Train, manage and supervise the staff team, including rostering, timesheets, and discipline.
• Maintain discipline among all staff, ensuring timekeeping, consistently excellent attention to patrons, proper and clean dressing, pleasantness in outlook.
• Implement and review appropriate marketing strategies (e.g. advertising, regular/special events), using a wide range of electronic and traditional media, in order to – as a minimum – meet set targets
• Design and manage a programme of regular events including music performances, and other gigs.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you think you are the right candidate, send us an email, attaching your CV and a number on which you can be reached.
Our email: [email protected]